Last week I found a few people to contact in New Orleans that could potentially connect me to public art pieces around the city. One of them being Elizabeth, the director of the AORTA Projects and then a few artists as well. I have yet to hear back from the artists, but I did receive an email from Elizabeth this morning. She said that the AORTA Projects are still a functioning organization and although a lot of the work is no longer standing, she would be willing to take me around to the pieces that remain as well as stand in as a voice for my documentary. So great to get that contact! :] Also, this weekend I took a look at the Arts Council of New Orleans and found a public arts section. The person I would like to contact is Morgana, the public arts manager for the council. My instructor also heard from a friend that Morgana would be a good person to contact – I am taking that as an extra reason to get in touch with her. Hopefully both Elizabeth and Morgana can lead me to compelling stories to address in my documentary.
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Minneapolis crowd LOOOVED you, @joshuaradin!! despite the poor sound system @millcitynights! Thanks for another unforgettable evening!! 2 years ago
- @kelseyguenther and we also know that next week is our reunion! YESSSSS!!! 2 years ago
- RT @joshuaradin: VDay playlist for you: open.spotify.com/user/joshuarad… http://t.co/gEdOQsjDKP 2 years ago
- Living in LA, but home in MN on Feb 21! Would LOOVE to see Joshua Radin at Mill City Nights!! Can you help make this happen, @joshuaradin!? 2 years ago
- "Paperweight" print by the incredibly talented, @athenapelton. Lyrics by my fave artist, @joshuaradin #athenwrites http://t.co/KJzXqSpGhj 3 years ago